- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
Turrance Green Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very good service and atmosphere. Good spot for the value and quiet and clean rooms. Nothing fancy but getting better every time i go there. Some maintanance is needed in some parts of the outdoor area but in general it is a good place to stay. I would definitely return.
It's a good hotel for those who want a place to sleep, take a shower, and eat a breakfast. The personnel are really kind and attentive. The breakfast is good and with plenty of options. Could be given more attention to general maintenance.
Positive: The service and people are great. It's very clean. It has AC. Negative: In my personal opinion it shouldn't be categorized as a hotel. I think it should be a hostel. Also we got a double room type, and barely could fit people, luggage, bed. Average: Food was ok for the price, not great not bad.
We stayed at the Turrance Green Hotel over the busy holiday period in he early New Year which means we had limited hotel options. The hotel itself isn't attractive but it is pretty well located with a number of good restaurants nearby & a large supermarket. The room did smell quite musty. Essentially the hotel served its purpose, with friendly staff & good free wifi, but don't expect anything special.
Is a ok hotel, nothing great. The location is not the best, a bit of walk to the town centre. Very basic and clean, if you like to spend time at the hotel, not the place to stay. If like me, in/out all the time, then is fine. Clean, nice breakfast and a quite nice dinner set menu.
We only stayed at the Turrance Green Hotel two night, but it was very very nice! The room was big and very clean, and comfortable, and the breakfast was nice as well! It was good quality for the price! I would recommend it for sure.
We stayed here for two nights on a trip to Foz , it was clean , small and good quality for the price.Breakfast , eggs , toasties , fresh fruit juice , and fruit was good , room was a bit small but Ok. Decent facilities and centrally located , would recommend for a short stay as budget accommodation .
For our two nights here we had not only a bedroom but unexpectedly, a separate living room. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, despite being a little" tired". We appreciated the complimentary cocktails we were given, and being able to take all meals in the hotel restaurant. The staffs' English ranged from marginal to excellent- we had no difficulty making ourselves understood and getting what we wanted. The elevator was so antique we felt more comfortable using the stairs to our second storey room.
I was there the month of January 2014 Insects and eletric cabels exposed at least in the room I stayed. Swimmingpool was not clean. Lookers were too old Breakfast bad quality But good located and quite street
The hotel look a little old, there were ants on my bedroom and that was kinda weird. TERRIBLE elevator, barely can pick up one person with one bag. Comfortable, good location, pool and breakfast, but the price is not worth it.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Turrance Green Hotel is a short stroll from Iguassu Boulevard and Foz Do Iguacu Country Club. This 96-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Also nearby are Adrena Kart and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
Free breakfast is included with your stay. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
The 96 rooms are air-conditioned and have minibars. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Turrance Green Hotel features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center. Self parking is available for BRL 10.00 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 789 reviews