- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Economy Inn2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Southeast Edmonton within a short walk of Monster Mini Golf, Econo Lodge is within 2 miles (3 km) of Southgate Center. This 37-room hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast and conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. It's in central Edmonton and also close to Snow Valley Ski Club and Alley Kat Brewery.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast, served each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge.
The 37 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free local calls, and ironing boards. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other standard amenities include hair dryers and desks.
Econo Lodge features free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Free parking is included with your stay. Front-desk staff can help secure valuables, and provide local restaurant recommendations.
Guest reviews for Econo Lodge
typical east indian run average motel
small hotel near south edmonton shopping plenty of good shopping and food especially Earls accross the street on White mud. Only for business, if you do not need to spent time in room , mainly oil service folks. clean enough . and parking easy to get around
The great thing about this hotel was the location. It was near a shopping center. The hotel personnel were ok.