- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Within a short walk of BC Forest Discovery Centre, Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn is within 2 miles (3 km) of World's Largest Hockey Stick. This 42-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. Also close to this Duncan hotel are Cowichan Aquatic Centre and Duncan Meadows Golf Course.
Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee. This hotel has a restaurant that's perfect for a leisurely bite to eat.
Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn's 42 rooms are air-conditioned and provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free local calls. 32-inch plasma TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn features free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and conference space. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-out, and free newspapers.
Guest reviews for Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn
worst! best? western ever.
This is the worst hotel on Vancouver Island! Don't trust the internet pictures on their website. ..the exterior is boarded up and unkempt, can barely believe that they dare to open. They say renovations in progress but does that excuse the dirty tub and maids who don't make up the room. But they are big on apologies, sorry about the bad service, and poor conditions. They "believe" they are a good hotel.
Hello, I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. It is so unfortunate you felt that we were the "worst" that you have experienced. Our renovations are currently a massive project to include a 3rd floor and a complete upgrade to our exterior. It will become modernized externally and upgrades will be made to the foundation to form a secure interior as well. We are so sorry that your stay had to reflect such unfortunate comments. But here at the Best Western CVI, we appreciate comments like yours immensely. It is a way for us to improve and make the stays for our guests get better and better. I am regretful to here that your room was not serviced. It is so rare that this happens, and we take full responsibility for having this affect your stay with us. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future when our upgrades have completed. Have a wonderful week, and thank you again for your honest review.
Enjoyable stay. Excellent service and staff . Great food and service in the adjoining bar/ grill..........................