- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
The Manor4.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
The Manor places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Humayun's Tomb and ISKCON Temple. This 14-room, 4.5-star hotel has a full-service spa along with an indoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in New Delhi, it's also close to Lotus Temple and Lodhi Garden.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The 14 soundproofed accommodations afford space to spread out with dining areas and sitting areas. 32-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Memory foam beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include MP3 docks, private yards, and minibars.
At The Manor, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 2500 per vehicle roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center.
Guest reviews for The Manor
This is one of the most elegant properties I have been to in India. Actually, the most elegant. It is exquisitely designed, with an understated elegance that sets it apart from its competitors. I felt like I was living inside an Elle Decor feature! The natural stones used throughout the hotel are magnificent. The property is surrounded by a beautiful garden, the food was excellent, and the staff polite and charming. Highly recommend! (P.S. The Manor is in a quiet residential neighborhood, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I appreciated that, but some may not).
great staff, well helpful and very well connected!
Our three children and we stayed for 4 days The staff was credibly helpful and very knowledgeable. It was our first trip to India and they helped us fill our calendar by providing recommendations on sites to visit. The hotel's restaurant had a very good breakfast and, unbeknownst to us, was the number one rated restaurant in Delhi for dinner. We loved the experience!
new delhi lux layover
My girlfriend and I were only in New Delhi for two nights before heading back to USA after a very exciting, but tiring travels around Thailand and we were looking for something laid back and comforting. The Manor was just what we were looking for and so much more. Super chic, stylish and in a peaceful and serene neighborhood - our stay was a perfect combination of luxury hospitality and the hotel staff couldn't of made our stay more pleasant. The food at Indian Accent was five star and they were able to adjust dishes., and even make new ones to fit our vegan lifestyle!
fanatastic food and great staff
On your way through Delhi for a couple of days and want a place out of the noise to rest up and maybe do a little work? This is a treasure, some of the best food (literally) in Delhi and quiet lovely rooms in a special place with a garden, a bar and a fantastic spa. Highly trained and sophisticated staff that are delightful as well, smart, friendly and helpful. I took these rooms on a chance and stayed over a week. More importantly, my husband and I will absolutely go back again.