Romantic Hotels in Danville, VA
Featured Danville Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Danville Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Danville that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 538 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $169 to $169Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Danville weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Danville
Nothing's quite as romantic as a spontaneous trip away to somewhere luxurious. Whether you need a fancy week away to escape everyday life and revive that spark or you're after an unforgettable honeymoon location, there's sure to be a place in Danville that works for you.Romantic places to visit in Danville
Few things are nicer than spending some "us time" your love. Take them by the hand and arrange a romantic date based around these unique attractions:
- Treat that special somebody to a trip to The Historic North Theatre. It's the perfect gift!
- Bright Meadows Farm Vineyard is fantastic for couples who crave adventure — don't forget to put this one on your itinerary.
- Why not visit Staunton River State Park while you're hanging out in the area? It's popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Not ready for your lovely adventure to finish? Don't fret. You and your partner could always head toward Danville's Riverwalk Trail.