The Casa de Campo Hotel is situated in the outskirts of the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, in San Blas, one of the most traditional and picturesque part of Cusco. Located in the upper part of the city, made of wood and stone, with beautiful terraces and gardens, this country hotel is the perfect holiday setting to escape the stress of everyday life. Among the facilities guests will find 24 hours of hot water, 24 hours reception, cafeteria, lobby, room service, continental breakfast, medical service, tourist information, safe at the reception desk, luggage storage, laundry service, and multilingual and qualified staff.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa de Campo
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Casa de Campo offers 49 accommodations. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchenettes with microwaves. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property does not provide heaters in the rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Campo Casa
- Casa Campo Cusco
- Casa Campo Hotel Cusco