- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HG00218
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Santa Marta5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
* A very nice hotel! * Top Location! * With Private beach! * Magnificent view from the room (I had a sea-view room! * Spacious, modern and comfortable bathroom! * They also have family apartments with 2 bedrooms (I used this for one night). * The staff of the hotel from the cleaner to the manager, were all so very nice, polite, kind, happy and really really helpful! * The restaurant of the hotel is really good! Congratulations to the chef! And of course congratulations to the staff of the restaurant too! * The bar was really cozy too! I have seen a lot of hotels in Lloret de Mar. But honestly, Santa Marta Hotel is the best one and maybe the only 5-star hotel in the greater area (well deserved all the 5 stars indeed). Keep up the good work! Thank you! Hope to visit you again soon!
Cannot imagine what went wrong with johannacena's visit; ours was absolutely perfect; perhaps he/she is/are just unusually fussy. We loved the feel of the place as soon as we arrived; the efficient receptionist, the view from the room, the facilities at the beach, and most of all the glorious surroundings. Given that this is in such an outstanding location, the prices seemed fair, and the beach bar produced a superb lunch.
the hotel has a lot to offer, big gardens, spa and fitness in a separate building, privat beach with restaurant and big pool, modern contemporary rooms, good service and very good food - the buffet at the beach is amazing in variation and quality - the a la carte dining in the evening inside or in the garden is far better than going out anywhere nearby.
The resort is located on the top of the hill facing the magnificent laguna beach view. The hotel includes a wide range of facilities including outdoor and indoor swimming pools, Spa, a fanrastic beach etc. It includes also sevral dinning options including a lovely breakfast and amazing dinner. We will definitely return - highly recommended !!!
I live in Barcelona so I spend many weekends visiting the costa brava. I can tell you this hotel is not worth the money, especially when there are so many beautiful hotels for much better prices not far from this location. The hotel is very outdated and old feeling. The all male wait staff only wear burgandy tuxedo jackets. They charge 18 euro per person for breakfast and 60 euro per person for a lunch buffet. This is not typical! There are no other food options so you don´t have a choice. Well, actually you can pay 15 euro for a wilted salad from the bar. These prices are unheard of unless you are coming from another country. There are well known chefs in costa brava hotels that don´t charge for breakfast and the fine dining is a fraction of the price. I was very disappointed in our stay and felt like we were taken advantage of with the extra charges and outrageous food prices. We had a room that looked over the parking lot that was so loud with people coming in and out up until 4 in the morning from the wedding parties. Don´t waste your money on this place...trust me there are way better options at a much higher quality.
The hotel is nicely situated on top of the Santa Cristina Beach between Lloret de Mar and Blanes. Rooms are very clean, the entire personnel is very kind and always ready to help. Pool and beach facilities of the hotel are excellent and well maintained. Not very attractive for families with little kids. Very quiet and comfortable place in that area if you are looking for good quality.
The Hotel staff could not have been more helpful and attentive during a very very busy weekend for them. They were exceptionally kind in helping me out with my car on a Sunday evening. The hotel is beautifully located on its own stunning bay. The rooms were very comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast a fantastic buffet, as was lunch served on the beach. Terrific hotel in all aspects.
Stayed while on work. Excellent rooms. Large and spacious with great sea views from the balcony. Included robes and slippers which are always a welcome bonus. Ate in the hotel restaurant two of the three nights. Food quality and quantity excellent with impeccable service. Secluded location with beach access away from the bustle of Lloret. Would happily stay again either for business or on holiday.
We chose here for our family holiday with 3 teenagers. We had a fabulous time. The hotel is beautiful, if a little dated in places (like the lounge areas - needs modernising and freshening up!). The food was excellent, the choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner all superb, We were full board which was essential if you do not have a car as it is impossible to walk anywhere in less than 40 mins. The hotel is in a middle of a hill, the isolated beach a ten min walk down a path and the road a 30 min walk up. There are a couple of little beach restaurants but they are not open at dinner. As it was off the beaten track (we did not hire a car) I would recommend a car to anyone going here. The staff were very, very good and always happy, delightful and willing. The pool and beach were fantastic and we loved being 'cut-off' from the usual loud, noisy beaches heaving with tacky shops - there were none! The one thing I would suggest - the hotel should offer a free shuttle to the top of the hill, to help get guests to the road, where you could then catch a bus or a taxi or walk! Being a family of 5, we always had to take 2 taxis and it works out expensive to go a couple of miles from the hotel down to the main tourist areas for a browse around in an evening. Anyway, we had a fabulous time and we would definitely return again!
Best location, great views, two sandy bay beaches and spacious private pool, bar, resto and relaxing area just behind. Room with sea view was of a good size with a huge comfortable bed. The food and the staff were first class, couldn't be faulted.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Hotel Santa Marta places you next to Santa Cristina Beach and within a 10-minute walk of Gnomo Park. This 78-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Cala Boadella Beach and Santa Cristina's Shrine are a short walk away.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
Hotel Santa Marta's 78 rooms are soundproofed and provide balconies or patios, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, designer toiletries, and bidets. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include safes and desks.
Hotel Santa Marta features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's free parking and limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a sauna, outdoor tennis courts, and a rooftop terrace.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 213 reviews