- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Lee Boutique Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I loved my stay at this hotel. It would had been perfect if their wifi was not down in the hotel room during my stay. It was not so bad, I was able to use the internet at the lobby. The free breakfast was delicious and I ordered room service too which was just at taste. My favorite offset of my start was the Roop top view and the staffs. Excellent Filipino customer service as I expected. I would diffidently be coming back to this hotel and I have recommended it my friends.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Lee Boutique Hotel is located within a mile (2 km) of Ayala Mall and Lourdes Church. This 19-room, 3-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with free self parking and a rooftop terrace. It's in the mountains and also close to Picnic Grove and Summit Ridge Promenade.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Oui, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
Lee Boutique Hotel's 19 rooms are air-conditioned and provide refrigerators, electric kettles, and free bottled water. TVs come with cable channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Ceiling fans, safes, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of Lee Boutique Hotel enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with luggage storage and tours/tickets. Additional amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and a porter/bellhop.