- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Campanile Caen Mondeville3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Assigned a room up two flights of stairs and at the back of the building. The desk clerk did speak English and that was helpful. Location is outside any city but near motorway. Nothing extra but adequate for a brief stay.
We had two rooms. One room had a musty/mildewy smell, and they quickly switched out the room for us to another room, but it had two single beds for a newly married couple. The other room had a slightly dirty bathroom floor. The rooms only had two towels and a floor mat, no hand towels or washcloths. The beds were comfortable, and the people were really nice. Was hard to find - we wouldn't have found it without the GPS in the rental car.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a mile (2 km) of L'Ilot z'Enfants, Campanile Caen Mondeville is within 3 miles (5 km) of Church of St. Pierre. This 3-star hotel has 49 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Prairie Racecourse and Maison des Quatrans are also close to this Mondeville hotel.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All 49 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers and desks. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer free toiletries.
Guests of Campanile Caen Mondeville enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and free newspapers. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The front desk has multilingual staff that can answer questions about the accommodations, services, and more. Additional amenities include a terrace and a garden.