Book your room at pentahotel Brussels City Centre
Pentahotel Brussels City Centre places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Horta Museum and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon. This 202-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Brussels and also close to Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 202 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 42-inch LED TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Minibars, coffee makers, and free long-distance calls are also standard.
Renovated in 2015, pentahotel Brussels City Centre offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 9 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is EUR 15.00 per day, and there's also an area shuttle for a fee. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Horta Museum and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
pentahotel Brussels City CentreChaussee De Charleroi 38 Brussels 1060
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3261 square feet (303 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2015.
Pentahotel Brussels City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 303
- Year Built 1973
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3261
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free long-distance calls
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Pentalounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee: 90-percent of room rate
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Hotel Mercure Brussels Center Louise
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise Belgium
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise Hotel Saint-Gilles
- pentahotel Brussels City Centre Hotel
- pentahotel Brussels City Centre
- Pentahotel Brussels City Centre Belgium
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.