Located in Upper Town, Hotel Du Congres is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Cathedral of St. Michael and Belgian Comic Strip Center. This 72-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. Museum of Musical Instruments and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are also a short walk from this Brussels hotel.
Start your day off with continental breakfast, available for a fee. Quench your thirst with a drink at the bar/lounge.
All 72 individually decorated rooms feature phones. Guests can enjoy satellite TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Rooms also include hair dryers.
Hotel Du Congres features free WiFi in public areas and a garden. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the area.
- Walking distance to Cathedral of St. Michael and Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel Du Congres
The reception desk at the Hotel Du Congres is open 24 hours a day, and guests can make use of the complimentary wireless Internet connections in public areas, or enjoy breakfast (surcharge) in the airy breakfast room. 2 conference rooms overlook the garden and offer 30 square meters (323 square feet) of space, as well as a full range of technical equipment.
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hotel Du Congres offers 72 accommodations with hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Televisions come with satellite channels.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel du Congres can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Palais Royal
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Du Congres
- Du Congres Brussels
- Hotel Du Congres
- Hotel Du Congres Brussels
- Du Congres Hotel
- Hotel Congres Brussels
- Congres Brussels
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.