- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Chaochow Palace3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Walked from train station. Good location walked all over Brussels Staff very helpful. Good free breakfast
This hotel is adequate but by no means fancy. The rooms are clean and have the basic amenities. The hotel is located very close to the North Brussels Train Station, which makes it convenient for transit, but it also means that you must put up with the sound of trains entering and leaving the station at all hours. The hotel is not very convenient when traveling by car, as there is limited parking and many of the surrounding streets are one-way. The area in which the hotel is located is pretty seedy. There are a handful of strip clubs, s3x shops, and other red-light district establishments surrounding the hotel. The area to the eastern side of the North Train Station is pretty rough compared to the drastic difference on the western side (literally "the other side of the tracks"). Breakfast is included in the price, which is unusual for hotels in Brussels. The breakfast consists of both traditional Asian fare, as well as a nice variety of buffet items. Internet access is an additional charge. Overall, if you are looking for a single-night stay that is convenient to the train station, the Chao Chow Hotel is not a bad option. For a more luxurious and comfortable stay at about the same price, check out the Husa Park Presidential Hotel that is only a few short blocks away in a much more desirable part of town.
I was upgraded to a very large room. The location right next to Brussels Ry Station North, and a sort walk to the Metro proved very convenient. The receptionist's English, particularly on the phone, was prblematic. The toilet was away from the rest of the bathroom. Very nice. The closet space was generous.
- Walking distance to Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode within a short walk of Belgian Comic Strip Center, Chaochow Palace is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Cathedral of St. Michael. This 80-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Also close to this Brussels hotel are La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
Chaochow Palace's 80 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. For entertainment, guests can enjoy TVs. Hair dryers and ironing boards are also standard.
Guests of Chaochow Palace enjoy features like 1 outdoor pools and a fitness center. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations.