- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Debit cards aren't accepted.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Apartment Loppem 9-11.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Apartment Loppem 9-114.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Steps from Bruges Belfry and Groeningemuseum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in Brugge-Centrum, Apartment Loppem 9-11 is next to popular attractions like Bruges Belfry and Groeningemuseum. Each of the 2 rooms at this 4-star apartment includes a kitchen, a balcony, and an iPod dock. It's in central Bruges and also a short walk from Church of Our Lady and Bruges Market Square.
The 2 air-conditioned apartments feature kitchens and balconies. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers and hair dryers. IPod docks, coffee makers, and free bottled water are other standard amenities. Private bathrooms are not ensuite; housekeeping is available once per stay.
At Apartment Loppem 9-11, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas and a terrace. Friendly staff can provide front-desk service during limited hours, and also offer advice about sightseeing.