- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Sonesta Hotel Bogota4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very good overall hotel. Very comfortable large rooms. Some with a view the interior of the hotel, but still with a roomy feeling, no problem. Good service, clean, modern, recommendable. Only negative point is the restaurant. Slow service, mediocre food. Aslo breakfast is marginally acceptable. Rest of the staying was 100% okj.
The Sonesta hotel was a very good hotel. with very good staff. check in very good. rooms very good and up to date. Restaurant very good for Breakfast and dinning .The hotel is close to shoping centre.across the rd and close to many restaurants. The hotel allso has a Casino attached to it for entertainment. Special thanks to the door man and drivers of hotel excellent work and they were rewarded for their services. Thankyou2 Sonesta Hotel and staff.
It’s an excellent hotel. Not too big and not to small. Very modern and comfortable. Rooms have good size. Beds are comfortable. The service is extraordinary. Very attentive, friendly and welcoming. The ubicación is excellent. Near shopping areas and restaurants. One block from unicentro shopping mall. 10 minutes by car from uzaquen plaza . The area is very safe. I will come back.
I stayed in the Sonesta hotel for 4 days during my Bogota business trip. It is a well located hotel with good standards and excellent breakfast. Rooms are ok but quite loud. Make sure you ask for a room which is not located on the street side. You can use the external gym which is good standard as well. Overall a decent stay! I will consider booking again.
Great location, lovely room, great service! Close to everything in the north, easy to get every where in the city, great value, just the right size in safe neighborhood, close to big Mall (Unicentro) and restaurants.
The experience at this hotel was wonderful! Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Bogota. The Sonesta team member Diana, at the front desk, provided exceptional service! Thank you for making our stay a memorable one!
It is a great place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable and everyone working there is extremely pleasant and helpful. Located right by a huge shopping mall and restaurant It is really clean and affordable
All the staff excited expectations regarding the service provided. Is always a pleasure to return to this hotel. The breakfast staff was very welcoming of my request and served with a smile. Most of them remember me and greeted me by my name which made me feel at home
I booked for 4 night using orbitz, due personal reasons I had to cut one night and I informed the front desk at the time that I chek inn, she told me she will fix it but when i check out they charge me all 4 nights saying I had to pay a penalty. Talked with Edwing Franco. waste my time he is the nigh shift supervisor and he does not hear, only works as robot .. So sad is a great hotel with terrible front desk and stealing using my credit card
There was too much noise and music that I was not able to sleep because of an event the hotel had until 2am on Saturday the 29th of September. The same goes for Sunday evening. I would not recommend having your guests stay at the 3rd floor.
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within 2 miles (3 km) of Usaquén Flea Market, Sonesta Hotel Bogota is within 3 miles (5 km) of World Trade Center. This 126-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a casino, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's also close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and Virrey Park.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there's also a lobby lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
Sonesta Hotel Bogota's 126 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 40-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests staying at Sonesta Hotel Bogota enjoy access to a casino, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. There's free parking if you drive. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 10 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1046 reviews