- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
NH Bogotá Urban 26 Royal3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This is a nice hotel.Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, which is not uncommon in Bogota. While the area is not too great it is located fairly close to the airport and very close to Corferias. Both a short taxi ride away. Bank next door with ATM and drugstore nearby. There is a spa on site and a gym nearby. The spa is not constantly attended and one needs to make a reservation at the front desk. Comfortable room with a non stocked fridge. As far as I could tell there is no heating in the room and Bogota can become quite cold.It was not a problem this trip as the weather was great. Free WiFi. One connection throughout the hotel so reconnecting in the restaurant or lobby is not necessary.
We stayed just one night here and found the hotel a reasonable option and good value for the price. We chose the hotel based principally on the ease of access to the airport but it’s only a short taxi ride from the tourist sights of downtown too. Reception was fine and more importantly very flexible as our plans were not fixed and we needed to be able to change our stay easily. The room was ok, with comfortable beds and decent shower, although housekeeping was a little lax ( our wardrobe was filled with empty boxes of automatic pet feeding bowls!), only one towel for the two of us, no tissues. None of these especially important issues and resolved with a call to reception but created a slightly odd impression. Breakfast was actually much better than we expected with a good range of items, decent coffee and friendly staff. This is not the smartest NH we’ve stayed in but a decent cheap and cheerful option for a short stay.
Located very close to some important places like La Candelaria, Monserrate, and some big malls. Room and decoration very modern, nice view from the room. Service at reception was good, but you know you are in a cold big city.
Clean, newer and good service, not far from the Corferias however there hotels that are much closer Not a lot of dining option in walking distance The area is safe however a bit boring Rooms are large and comfortable, the stream in shower could have been a little stronger
The hotel was fine for one night. The Marriot is closer to the airport, but the NH hotel being 15 minutes away is not bad. Arrange a transfer from the hotel in advance as it is cost 29,000 pesos instead of 58,000 pesos by official taxi. The location is a bit sterile along a busy highway with high rises around. My room was on the 8th floor but the traffic noise was so loud I needed ear plugs. Lobby is small and receptionists are often away from the desk chatting offside. They have two computers connected to a printer where you can print boarding passes. You can help yourself to mint water or tea. WiFi is free and fast throughout the property. Rooms are very large but bathroom is cramped. You can barely open the shower stall. But the water pressure and hot water are good. Design is new and modern. Cleanliness average. Bathroom had left over bits of candy wrapper and corridor carpets could do with a good vacuum. Other guests complained there is no air conditioning but I was cold and would have liked some heating. Food and service in the restaurant was okay. Breakfast had lots of bread and carb options. You could get eggs made to order and fruit but I would have preferred healthier options. Tables were not well cleaned between guests eating at breakfast. The price is good for the quality but if I had more time in Bogota I would stay in a more central and vibrant location.
We got sent to this hotel due to an Air Canada flight cancellation , the hotel facilities are excellent, the rooms are big, clean and the beds are comfy. However, the service at the restaurant is horrible, the waiters are disorganized and don't go to your table unless you call them, besides the service is slowwww, 50 minutes to get a pasta? C'mon. Of course it did not help that on the second day of our stay a pipe burst in their kitchen and they had to close it, leaving us with the Room Service option and guess what , slower than the restaurant. Also, they failed to make our room and after complaining twice it was easier for them to change our rooms rather than cleaning them. A very bad experience when it comes to service, I hope they improve
Really well located hotel, close to the US embassy, just 15min from the airport, 10 min from Downtown, just in from of the National University. Service was quite good, good breakfast I just missed the "caldo de papás".
-excellent, healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner -not far from the La Candelaria, and Monserrate Beautifully modern room design. Only 2 things missing: a dresser, and a larger washroom with a sink. I don’t understand the lack of dresser, however there was a lovely seating area by the window complete with an armchair, a lamp, and a large desk. The washroom space seemed a bit strange to me. The sink and mirror are outside the washroom, which can be handy if you're sharing the room. Everything was new, but the toilet and shower were crammed into a room that was so small you couldn’t really open the door all the way. Other than that, the room and the rest of the hotel were great.
Hotel has a modest lobby, the restaurant is average, but the rooms are large and clean. Most importantly, they have a fast wifi connection. A block away from the hotel is a fabulous Comida Tipico restaurant that serves outstanding food!
We could not fault this hotel. The rooms were huge and so was our bed. The breakfast was really nice with plenty of choice. There was a small parade of shops next door and a chemists opposite. We ordered room service a few times and it was a bit slow but apart from that I thought it was excellent. Thank you!
- Close to National University of Colombia
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
National University of Colombia is within a mile (2 km) of NH Bogotá Urban 26 Royal, and other popular attractions like Plaza de Bolivar are within a few miles (5 km). This 3.5-star hotel has 118 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. Near the airport, it's also near Monserrate and Torre Colpatria.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
The 118 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and 40-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones and desks are also standard.
NH Bogotá Urban 26 Royal features free WiFi in public areas, 4 meeting rooms, and conference space. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 29000 per vehicle roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, free newspapers, and a gift shop.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 204 reviews