- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Estelar De La Feria3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Perfect hotel if you need to go to the fair. It's at walking distance 10min. Freriendly workers and good food. It's not really close to the airport but with a short taxi trip al can be solved. For seightseening you need to get a taxi a drive around.
Staff at this hotel were efficient, friendly and very helpful. Standouts were Humberto the doorman who used to be a tour guide and provided excellent advice and help (in English) and Astrid and Jonathan behind the counter. The room was spacious, comfortable and impeccably maintained by house-keeping staff (kudos to them too). The only down-side was that the free shuttle to the airport seemed to be available only in the morning. (My flight left at night.) However, paid transportation is easily available, and reasonably priced, and arranged by the hotel staff.
If you are visiting Bogota, the last place you want to stay is here. There are so many nicer places with great customer service (which doesn't exist here) and you find yourself being helplessly stolen from. Upon check in I was notified that, 1. I was going to be charged a "national tax rate of 19% (even though I am an American citizen), 2. My family wouldn't be able to come up to my room past 10pm WTF?and 3. since I decided to move to a different hotel they WOULD NOT refund me. Didn't check in, there wasn't anyone there who spoke english (even tho they state that they are an "international" hotel), there were no lights on in the lobby, the staff snickered at me the whole time and it smelled like mold. Over all the worst hotel experience I've had ever and I work in a hotel! LOL Never again, don't waste your money, go somewhere else! ( Like The Wyndman it's amazing and cheaper)
The room I was offered was clean and big with lots of facilities and amenities. The breakfast was fulfilling. The staff was friendly. The check-in took some time. There are several restaurants nearby. The value is good but the price is also not that cheap. Luckily it was covered by employer.
Stayed there for 3 nights. The location doesn't offer much other than close proximity to CORFERIAS & a short cab ride to some malls. There are limited options of health conscious food, but decent taste. It is a good place to stay for business.
Arrived at 11PM to the hotel, reservation in hand and they told me an error had occurred so my reservation was at another hotel (same chain). I specifically wanted this hotel because it was close to Corferias where I was attending a trade show. So at 11PM they put me in a cab to the other side of town and to Estelar Suites Jones, arguably a very good hotel. But all in all very bad service. My company also tried to pay for the reservation using the company card, but was not allowed without sending ID-documents, etc. Fairly unsafe to fax those kinds of documents.
Good hotel well placed for the exhibition center and thus good for a business trip. Nice comfortable room, comfy bed and good choice of pillows. No tea or coffee in the room. Breakfast was nice. I ate dinner in the hotel one evening, very nice good quality and well presented chicken stuffed with mango. Now to the down side. I had a room in the front which was very noisy for the 2 nights I was there. The desk staff were helpful but unable to converse well in English. They mischarged my room and claimed they had not added the tax (I will check on my return home). They also had the booking wrong. Whether that was the hotel or our local secretary I don't know? On the whole OK but I will likely look for an alternative next time
Excellent hotel when you go to Bogota to visit Corferias! It's perfect for business trips but nos as good for tourism. The restaurant is really good and the room pretty big and cousy! Like most hotels in Bogota, it's easier to go there with a taxi.
Good for business trip. The room doors do not block very well the exterior noise and if there are loud guests, they will wake you up at night. Hotel restaurant has a good menu and waiters are very kind. I stayed several days and had to go to the airport to fly to other cities and return back to the hotel, the airport shuttle (free) is only valid for one time (when you leave the hotel). It is totally absurd not to have the free service when you need to take an airplane and return the hotel at night. For them it would only be valid if I check out every time I leave the hotel. Totally absurd, and the hotel management just do not seem to understand.
We have eaten here twice over the last six months while in Bogotá on business. Excellent service, and accommodation for food related allergies. Quiet, quaint, and excellent service in the restaurant. We have not stayed at the hotel yet. Plan to.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
National University of Colombia is within 2 miles (3 km) of Hotel Estelar De La Feria while other popular attractions such as Torre Colpatria are within 3 miles (5 km). This 106-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Near the airport, it's also near Plaza de Bolivar and Bogota Botanical Garden.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with breakfast, available for a fee.
The 106 rooms have an array of amenities, including minibars, free weekday newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Memory foam beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also included.
Hotel Estelar De La Feria offers a fitness center, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include 6 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 135 reviews