- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Cosmos 1164.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We were downgraded to a smaller room without compensation as booked room was not available. Hotel staff reacted only after I made a claim. One night the hotel hosted an event which included very loud disco music until 1:00 in the morning - no warning and little sleep that night for us. Walls and windows are very thin and all noise and movement can be heard. That is not the staffs issue, but rather a structural issue of that hotel. I have stayed and lived in Bogotá, so I understand that it’s not generally a silent city, but the hotel is especially bad. Breakfast is good, but also there staff service is bad and extremely slow and passive. I will not stay at that hotel again. There is many much better options in the neighborhood.
The hotel is not fancy but it's clean, food is good and the staff is amazing. The only problem for me was the tight space in the shower but other than that I can't think of one thing I didn't like about the hotel. Highly recommended if you value customer service and cleanliness as much as I do!
I´m from Bogotá but I had never been here. I was one night with my wife and the experience was really cool, the hotel has a good location in a safety place, the room was quiet and comfortable. When we got, a bottle of wine and strawberries were ready for being enjoy it. we used the wet area (sauna and jacuzzi) perfect for resting, with a stunnig view on the 7th floor. The dinner and the breakfast was delicious, you will be able to taste fruit, eggs, cereals, sausages among others. In short, great and affordable place
The room was comfortable and clean, but the restaurant service wasn't great. The food could be great with a little added attention. Took too long to get additional towels. The gym equipment needs some repair. Location is nice, safe and quiet.
What makes this hotel so special is the Service. From the front desk, to the servers in the restaurant, to the to the cleaning crew to the Porters and Greeters. Just a great, great group of people!!!!!!!!! One Gentlemen in particular made our stay so lovely: name was "Telesport" or something close to that. Wish I would have written it down! Anyway- great and comfortable rooms. I'd stay again if I had business in the area most definitely! For smokers- they have a little area out front that is fine and far enough away from doors that you don't feel you're inconveniencing non smokers.
I really like this hotel...it is not huge but is very comfy and easy to get u to your room. It has a nice restaurant in front of lobby - with excellent food. I had a Premium Double Room - which is almost a suite. It has a large living room space with big sofa, a long cabinet for storage and the coffee maker, and a nice desk for my laptop AND both Ethernet Internet service plus WiFi too. This living room area is separated from the bedroom by a large open wooden set if shelves and square storage areas plus a big HD widescreen TV. It has a King size bed that is comfortably firm and lots of great pillows (not those useless feather down pillows that go flat as soon as you lay your head on them). There is lot of clothes storage space, a safe, and a mini-bar - which upon request they will empty for you, so you can buy your own snacks and drinks for much less money at a nearby Exito Express mini-market. The bathroom is huge as is he shower/bathtub with a big overhead shower head, and it has two wash basin sinks with good size counter space for your toiletries and things. And their room rates are very reasonable, given the quality and size of the rooms. The staff was excellent in providing attentive prompt services. There is also a gym on the top floor.
This hotel is new and well located in an attractive part of Bogotá. The rooms have a good size although not large. They are well equipped. Beds are good. However, the bathroom are small and little bit noisy. The breakfast buffet is complete and tasty. A good hotel for a short stay.
Certainly a comfortable and safe place with all the amenities and a delightful staff. GREAT breakfast to start the day seeing a beautiful city! Located on what felt like the outlying area of Bogota, it was perfect for our trip!
The staff was great and very courteous. My room was clean and the breakfast was fresh and tasty. I would highly recommend staying here. There are dozens of local and foreign restaurants within just two or three blocks.
near to the companies that I visited, the room are fit, nothing luxury, the bathroom so so, the gym are small but with some aparatous, the sauna an massages didn't use yet, because close at 20:00 hs. and the all employees are very very polite and very attentives
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within 2 miles (3 km) of World Trade Center, Hotel Cosmos 116 places you within a few miles (5 km) of La Castellana National Theater. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 60 rooms and conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a fitness center. Virrey Park and Iserra 100 Shopping Mall are also close to this Bogota hotel.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Restaurante Cosmos 116, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All 60 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Memory foam beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and slippers. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Renovated in 2012, Hotel Cosmos 116 offers a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 3 meeting rooms. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for COP 100000 per vehicle roundtrip. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 214 reviews