- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HBI00021
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Air conditioning may be restricted to specific hours during certain times of the year in accordance with national or local laws.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Petit Palace Tamarises3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour business center
- Free bike rentals
- Concierge services
Located in Algorta, Petit Palace Tamarises is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Abra Getxo Marina and Getxo Aquarium. The 48 rooms at this 3-star hotel include iPads, minibars, and plasma TVs. Vizcaya Bridge and Playa de Azkorri are also close to this Getxo hotel.
Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
Petit Palace Tamarises's 48 air-conditioned rooms provide iPads, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes. Plasma TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones and desks are also standard.
Petit Palace Tamarises features free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and conference space. Self parking is available for EUR 13.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, free use of bicycles, and a computer station.
Guest reviews for Petit Palace Tamarises
breakfast is delicious, staff is very accommodating. it is the 2nd time I have stayed here. great hotel.
Dear Raymond, I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude for taking your precious time and leaving such a positive feedback to us. It is pleasant to receive all your positive comments regarding the facilities of our hotel and the breakfast selection. Our purpose is to make all our guests feel at home among us, so we are more than glad to read that our staff was helpful throughout your stay and that you were fully satisfied with your guestroom. I will be sure to share this lovely feedback with the team as your positive words provide great motivation for them. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Kind regards from Getxo, Helena Alvarez Front Desk Manager Petit Palace Tamarises
a work in progress
When I arrived at the hotel, the façade had scaffolding covering some of it and it was difficult to locate the actual entrance. The staff were friendly and directed me to my room. When I got to the floor, the entire floor carpeting was covered with sheets, apparently to protect the carpet from workers, though I was never informed by the staff of the situation. By next morning, the sheets were gone. The hotel does have a wonderful location across the street from a nice, long beach. The price I paid for the weeknights I was there was a great value.