Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Bethany Beach
If you want to take your holiday in Bethany Beach, bring along your cat or dog! Choose from 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Bethany Beach ready to welcome you. This walkable city features natural beauty and is perfect for biking and surfing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Bethany Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach, an IHG Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
- Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and beach locale!
Visiting Bethany Beach with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Bethany Beach during your stay? Take in fun attractions like Captain Jack's Pirate Golf or the scenic views at Bethany Beach Nature Center. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are The Salt Pond Golf Club and Chief Little Owl Totem Pole.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Bethany Beach
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 57°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 56°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 72°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall