- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Yulia Village Inn3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Stayed a week at the Yulia. It is very central and the staff are excellent. The rooms are good, clean and not small. The wi-fi was consistently fast and the a/c worked great. The bathrooms were fully equipped and the hot water was always actually hot. The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive, but they left you your space when you needed it. Overall, a really nice place in a good location if you want to be in Ubud. Close to shopping, the Monkey tree forest, Yoga Barn and lots of restaurants that had live music in the evenings.
- First of all, all staffs were great, courteous and attentive to our needs. Special mention to Difa who always greet us when we leave and return to the hotel and always asks if everything's good. I would also like to commend the driver who picked us up from the airport. (sorry, I forgot his name) but his service is also spendid. - Hotel set up is quite good. Instead of building form, it seems like the hotel consists of small cottages which we thinks looks quite nice. - Hotel room is clean and bathroom is quite spacious with adjacent changing space plus closet. - Breakfast options are ala carte and quite good. - Only down side is sometimes the wifi signal is not good as our room/cottage is located at the far end of the hotel and we think the router is only at the reception/ breakfast area. - Also I spot some stains in our bed sheets which I hope they dispose of. - But will most likely stay on this hotel again as the overall experience were quite good and the location is very favorable. It's walking distance to lots Ubud tourists spots (Monkey Forest, Ubud Market, Temples) and also near loads of shops and restaurants.
A small hotel in a great location. Rooms are newly refurbished with TV, phone and a/c. A small pool on site to cool of makes life comfortable in what can be quite a hot and steamy Ubud. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is very good. The hotel doesn’t serve any other meals, but great restaurants are only a few doors away. Easy access to Monkey Forest, Palace and Market. Highly recommended - good value for money.
We spent 4 weeks in Bali, Dec 2017 / Jan 2018. Part of our trip was Ubud and we originally booked elsewhere. We were disappointed on how some property owners/managers give untruthful information about their accommodation and that can be quite problematic when you are in a wheelchair like I am. We had to look for alternative accommodation and that is how we found Yulia Village Inn. We were looking for something central with reasonable price and possibility of taking a wheelchair to the front door of the room. I arranged to see the room first so when we arrived they were installing a wooden ramp at the entrance of the garden so I could roll in. They bought me with that gesture and in the end we spent 9 days there. We stayed at room 801 and we loved it. We read about problems with Wi Fi but we were fine with using it at breakfast area. During our stay there they made some changes with Wi Fi and we had it in our room for the rest of our stay. This was by far the cleanest place we stayed on Bali. Staff is great, helpful but they also respect your privacy. Greetings to our friend Dewa you provided a bunch of helpful information :-) The room we stayed in was newly renovated with local materials and beds were comfortable. The front of the village in and breakfast area are a bit outdated and could use some work. We were happy to hear that it was in their plans for the future. We have enjoyed our stay there and we hope to come again in the future.
CC ( 18.01.23 ) I and my son stayed 2 days in there, that's excellent to us. There was in the middle of Monkey road, so we could go anywhere easily. The room and the inside was good, and the service was no problem. There was good hotel for traveling Ubud area, I think. We were satisfied with this hotel.
We stayed here for two days while in Ubud. The room was beautiful, very clean and comfortable beds. Great location, close to monkey forest and a lot of restaurants and shops. Breakfast was ok. Rented scooters for a day trough the hotel.
It is not ok to advertise (and build into the cost) that hotel rooms come with WiFi if the signal is not consistent most of the time. I had no WiFi in my room at all and experienced only very inconsistent WiFi in my mum's room next door - which dropped out so often it was essentially like having no WiFi anyway. This makes it incredibly difficult to make online bookings for various activities in the area as well as for contacting people back home - we had to go to cafes to get a consistent enough signal to do online tasks. Just not acceptable and completely lets the place down. The rooms are clean, the grounds are pretty and it’s well situated so it is a shame that at this stage the hotel isn’t living up to its potential. Fundamentally, I want to be able to stay connected when I stay up in Bali so I don’t think I would consider booking at this hotel again if the WiFi issue is not resolved (basically every place we went to around Ubud had great WiFi connection so we know it is possible to achieve). Please get a new system - because simply restarting the device every time someone complains has not been an effective solution to this problem.
Enjoyed our stay. Rooms small but nice. We stayed super deluxe in room 826. I think it and 827 are the only rice view rooms and 826 having the better view. Friends were in 821 and 822. These rooms appear to have been recently renovated and very nice although most rooms appear to have been renovated. Lovely staff, nice breakfast, beautiful gardens and adequate pool. Only 19 rooms. Great location. Nearby food at Rai Pasti and Cafe Jaya ( both great cheap eats) and Cinta Grill very nice. Recommended.
This hotel is about 100 meters south of the football field along Monkey forest rd and in a good location. Very quite and the rooms at the back is very quite as is all others. The only problem if you do not want to walk to the back then book one closer to the front.
Stayed here for five nights, the rooms are lovely and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is awesome, close to shops and restaurants. Breakfast is made fresh every morning, the fresh juices are fabulous. The only thing that needs improvement is the wifi for the back cottages. Other than that I would stay here again in a heartbeat. . .
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Ubud City-Centre, Yulia Village Inn is next to Komaneka Fine Art Gallery and Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 19 rooms and conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Ubud Traditional Art Market and Ubud Royal Palace are a short walk away.
Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
All 19 air-conditioned rooms feature balconies or patios, refrigerators, and minibars. 21-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and slippers. Coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes are other standard amenities. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Yulia Village Inn, guests have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available on request) for IDR 370000 per room one way. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a library, laundry facilities, and a garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 309 reviews