- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Grand Park Esil4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Not a chain, with an interesting history so makes a nice change. Very friendly staff who are always helpful. Good buffet breakfast. Free wifi. Great location, and a short walk down to the river. Don't forget mosquito spray!
While Astana offers all main chains of 5 star hotels, this a very nice alternative with a touch of history. Reasonably priced. Very well maintained. Clean large rooms with good beds and spacious bathrooms. Friendly service. Good full breakfast. Free wi fi. Experience staying in a classic soliet era environment right at the heart of old Astana
Stayed here for three nights during my business trip and can attest that the hotel is one of the better local hotels in Astana. Breakfast selection was wide with a lot of local cuisines. The in-room internet is also good. Highly recommended!
Great hotel for bizniz and relaxation. Good health club incl comfortable pool and sauna. Very accurate staff. Nice rooms. Great atmosphere. Felt like home in out upgrade to junior suite. Tnx to management. Will come back here!
It has been a long time, but i still remember the kindness of the hotel members and the perfect stay experience that i experienced during my one week visit in that very cold December. I also feel a bit guilty that i took a magnet bottle opener from the mini refrigerator. But when i still look that small opener, i still remember the cold outside and the hotness inside the hotel. And it gives me wonderful feelings. Difficult, but wonderful days, that you for that :)
Situated in the old town with absolute cleanliness and impeccable service throughout. Food was excellent and location was within walking distance of most business centres. The room was warm and had everything you need. Absolute value for money.
When I stayed the hotel had a promotional offer which included dinner. Buffet style, but with a wonderful selection of cold and hot starters, baked goods and three mains to choose from, carnivors and vegetarians are catered for.
The hotel has a remarkable location in the old center. It looks ceremonial and is popular among the business travellers. The rooms are modern and have good bathrooms with bathtubes. Has a gym and pool, which are quite small.
I arrived quite early at the hotel following a night flight. The reception speaks decent English, was very efficient so I got my key and went to bed in 15 minutes. My room was very clean at the same time a bit small, compared to the one I had stayed at in December, however, it seemed newly refurbished. Words of gratitude to housekeeping service that does a very good job - rooms and facilities are very clean and tidy. The choice for breakfast was rich – flakes, nuts, fresh and dried fruits, whereas the best was a full honey comb: I enjoyed it! The Wi-Fi is reliable. Sauna and fitness gym are included. Special thanks to Dinara, a REAL professional offering massage at a reasonable price. I would stay there again when in Astana. In total, it is a very good place for a business traveler.
OLD HOTEL, NICELY REDECORATED. VERY SMALL ROOMS. VERY BASIC AMENITIES. Poor dinner buffet, very limited choices. Breakfast not much different. Wifi works well, clean rooms, very limited bathroom amenities.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a leisurely stroll of Kazhimukan Munaitpasov Stadium, Grand Park Esil is within a few miles (5 km) of Khan Shatyr. This 4-star hotel has 126 rooms and welcomes guests with free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Astana and also close to Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Korme Exhibition Complex.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at Esil, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
The 126 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free local calls. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Other standard amenities include free bottled water and desks.
At Grand Park Esil, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available on request) for KZT 5600 per vehicle. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 4 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 153 reviews