- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served or permitted at Al Ahsa InterContinental.
Al Ahsa InterContinental5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I travel on business to Al Ahsa and Hafuf a few times a year and always look forward to my stay at the Intercon Hotel. The rooms are always clean and neat with a great bed and attentive staff. The indoor swimming pool and well equipped gym allows me to keep up with my exercise routine.
The location is very convenient to the mall, a resto ( Lebanese) and to the city itself. The staffs are friendy but it took me 15 minutes to order my coffee and cake because no one is in the coffee shop to take my orders. Over all, the hotel is massive, sophisticated, clean, organized, great location, secured and the chandelier charmed me away.
Rooms were clean and well organized. Hotel location is outstanding. tour the city from this location is easy and enjoyable. Restaurant was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. I really appreciate that.
The best hotel in the region; fair price and great atmosphere; I recommend this hotel to everyone going to Hasa. Clean rooms and perfect restaurants The loopy is a piece of art and fulfill with all types of coffe and deserts
Nice Hotel staff very helpful all furniture need be replaced because it is very old. The hotel security needs improvement. I do not know they Why the closed the shisha shop at the family area. I wish they open it again.
Every thing was fine but the room was the same from my last experiences couple of years ago? I wish that they can update the buildings and the furniture. But still its okay. Now the city is larger than before and developed and this need more development from the hotels side, transportation and other related services from the hotel side. For example we asked for small bus in order to heir a bus as a transportation means for one day, the prices was very high. actually its three times than if you heir one from outside. Also there is no traditional food from the area although the area is very rich. Thank you so much. I wish to see new things for our upcoming visit.
I advise everyone to reserve on this Hotel and to make his workshop there They have full facilities and services for the workshops The restaurant is delicious and open buffet Our customer are very happy with this workshop
Nice hoel good location quality of food need improvement Staff are helpful ,al bostan resturant was serving nice shisha I thinkk it is the best hotel in ihsaa so far I usualy use it every month Internet spoef is ok
I booked 2 villas as per the reservation representative advice. But unfortunately what i can say is that it is the worst villas i have ever stayed. The A/C was leaking and it was very hot, there were an expired milk in the refrigerator, The chillier noise you hear it in the villas, the garden was dirty, and a lot of bad things in the villas. I don't recommend it at all to anyone to stay.
I spent 61 days at the InterContinental hotel in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia, even though my trip was strictly for business purposes and not vacation, I had a great stay. The management and staff were very professional, excellent gym, pool, sauna, and steam room. The hotel was decorated very nicely and very clean.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Located within 2 miles (3 km) of Fawars Mall, Al Ahsa InterContinental is within 3 miles (5 km) of Luna Park. This 166-room, 5-star hotel has 4 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. It's in central Al Ahsa and also within a 15-minute drive of King Faisal University.
This hotel is home to 4 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 166 air-conditioned rooms feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and minibars. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and Select Comfort beds with Frette Italian sheets and pillow menus ensure a restful night. Coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water are other standard amenities.
At Al Ahsa InterContinental, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a children's pool. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available on request) for SAR 360 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 105 reviews