The Original Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour
4.9/54.9 out of 5
- Magnificent long & narrow slot canyon with contrasting color
- World-renowned for its natural beauty & photo opportunities
- Fully narrated full-day desert tour with experienced guides
- Chance to peruse & buy Zuni, Hopi & Navajo arts & craftwork
- Gorgeous, cathedral-like canyon with splendid sun breaks
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Sedona and Flagstaff hotels. Hotel information is required at time of booking to confirm pick up.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- This tour requires walking for 90 minutes on unpaved, uneven terrain.
- Third party provider does not permit women more than 5 months pregnant on this tour.
- No dogs allowed, including service dogs.
- Child safety seats are guest's responsibility. Arizona law requires all children under 8 years old and under 4’9” to be properly secured in a child safety seat.
What you can expect
Journey to Antelope Canyon, a gorgeous narrow slot canyon, 120 feet (37 m) deep, and carved over the millennia to a shape and color that approaches a natural perfection. See both Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on an all-day tour with incredible photo opportunities in the American Southwest.
Get picked up from your hotel and travel through Oak Creek Canyon, checking out awesome views of ancient volcanoes and the Painted Desert. Travel to the Navajo Nation, and to the site of Antelope Canyon. The sun's light descends in dramatic shafts with hues of orange, yellow, blue, and purple fantastically illuminating the twisting sandstone cliffs.
On your way, stop at historic Cameron Trading Post, where Zuni, Hopi, and Navajo artists display and sell silver jewelry, pottery, and other artisan crafts. Along the way, you will also hike up to Horseshoe Bend to see views of the Colorado River from above. Lunch is provided before heading to the gorgeous Antelope Canyon
The highlight of the day is a guided tour into Antelope Canyon, also known as “the corkscrew.” This slot canyon provides an amazing palette for changing light patterns throughout the day. You will leave this magnificent day with stunning photos of the beautiful high desert panoramic vistas of Northern Arizona, in the Desert Southwest.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
- 5% off
Antelope Canyon X Admission Ticket1h 30m4.6/5(62)Free cancellation available
Price was $65, price is now $62 per adultper adult
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app