Cleaning and safety practices
Lively cruise on the Inner Harbor with dining & dancing
3 climate-controlled interior decks with skyline views
Spacious dance floors with a live DJ & full-service bars
Open-air rooftop deck for sightseeing & cocktail sipping
Buffet with a wide array of salads, entrées & desserts
What's included, what's not
Cruise on the Inner Harbor
3-course buffet dinner
Coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
Additional beverages purchased onboard
Know Before You Book
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
The cruise operates year-round and in most weather conditions.
Seating is pre-assigned; 2–10 people may be seated at 1 table.
Special dietary needs can usually be accommodated; please give at least 72 hours’ notice.
This activity is wheelchair accessible.
Arrive 30–45 minutes prior to cruise time in order to park your car and board the vessel.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the cruise start time.
What you can expect
Set sail aboard the Spirit of Baltimore for an evening of delectable food, spectacular skyline views, and lively entertainment. With a hand-crafted cocktail in hand, relax on the open-air top deck or dance the night away as the DJ spins Top 40 hits.
The night begins with a buffet-style dinner, where you can fill your plate with fresh delicacies like tilapia and short ribs and savor a trio of chef-made desserts.
Visit one of several full-service bars to purchase your cocktail of choice and climb up to the rooftop deck to see the skyline of the Inner Harbor at twilight. Cruise along the Patapsco River for views of Baltimore’s historic waterfront—scope out the Fort McHenry National Monument and the U.S.S. Constellation as you snap photos of the ever-changing view.
As the DJ plays the tracks that get your feet moving, hit the dance floor—you can spend the rest of your night dancing, or simply chilling out and chatting with your fellow cruisers.
Sample dinner menu includes:
- Organic mixed field greens
- Organic spinach and kale salad
- Roasted red beet salad
- Mediterranean Couscous and chickpea salad
- Orzo and bay shrimp salad
- Oven baked North Atlantic sole filet
- Honey and sesame chicken
- Braised Beef Short Rib
Vegetables, Potatoes, & Pasta:
- Roasted broccoli florets
- Creamed corn and cheddar cheese casserole
- Baked ziti pasta
- Lemon Pound Cake & Strawberries
- Vanilla Bean Mousse & Raspberry Sauce
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.0 average out of 5 rating of 27 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app