About this activity
What's included, what's not
Quality snorkeling gear (mask & snorkel, fins & flotation devices)
Snorkel & Dive instructions & orientation for beginners by Professional Guide
Ecological interpretation about the surroundings, marine life and history of Culebra
USCG license Captain, professional snorkel guide and a Certified Interpretive Marine Biologist among the crew.
Local in-season fruits, snacks, water, soft drinks & Lunch
What you can expect
Once in Flamenco Beach, Culebra (weather permitting), we spend the morning exploring the world famous, white sandy beach, (snorkeling is possible at this beach), playing with the paddle boards, or simply relaxing and enjoying your fabulous day.
Culebra host a variety of white sandy beaches, coral beaches, dark sandy beaches, shallow and deep coral reefs. Meanwhile the Captain and crew will be serving a variety of local delights and treats all for your enjoyment.
• Check in time: 7:15 am at Pure Adventure’s Dive Center, Roosevelt Roads Marina, Ceiba, PR
• Departing Marina: 8:00 am
• Arrival Flamenco Beach, Culebra: 9:30 am (weather permitting)
• Lunch: 11:00 am approx.
• Depart Culebra: 2:00 pm
• Return to Roosevelt Roads Marina: 3:00 pm
Weather Permitting – If the weather conditions require a change of itinerary, your captain may decide on visiting an alternate beach. Not to worry, the beaches are all stunning!
Best Deals on Things to Do
Experience the wonders of the world up close with great deals on things to do near and far. We offer one-of-a-kind activities that allow you to explore Fajardo your way. Whether you love nature, culture, food, or a bit of adventure, we have the perfect activity for you.
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 5% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app