Enjoy the fun and excitement of travelling on Express Train
A never forgetting experience of the white marble ,Taj Mahal
Visit Magisterial Red Fort of Agra was built in 16th-century
Visit Iconic Itmad-Ud-Daulah also known as “Baby Taj”
Enjoy delicious buffet lunch at 5 Star Hotel
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned Train(Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
Breakfast and supper onboard the train
Monument entrance fees
Professional Private live tour guide
Transportation by private air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop off
Buffet lunch at 5 star hotel with local and international flavor
Meals and beverages not listed as Inclusions
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks and gloves required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Ride the train to Agra round-trip from Delhi to experience the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) in one day. Your local guide shares two UNESCO World Heritage sites and other highlights while traveling in an air-conditioned vehicle with your private driver.
Tour begins with the pickup from Hotel/Airport in Delhi at 6:30 am and drop to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to catch super fast Gatimaan Express train for Agra at 8:10 am, It takes around 1 hour 40 min to reach Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train.
At 9:50 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal,one of the 7 wonders of the world.The Monument hold a grand history of love and affection, it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
After that proceed to explore the majestic Agra Fort.This building itself gives you the glorious trail of the Mughals.Here the guide brief you the history of Mughals.It was constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D.
Take a 1.5 hour break for lunch at 5 star Hotel and enjoy mouth watering meal of local and international flavor.
After that, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 5:00 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival at 7:30 Pm, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 5% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app