Enjoy at the monastery which gained a religious importance
Discover the altar which is dated back to what before Nabti
Magical of Petra one of the new world seven wonders in 2007
Circle-Half Shaped Roman amphitheater
Travel across vast tracts of sand .
What's included, what's not
Meet and assist upon arrival
Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
Private English speaking driver
Entrance fee to Petra
Local English speaking guide in Petra for 3-4 hours (other languages available)
Bottled mineral water in vehicle
2h jeep tour in Wadi Rum with English speaking Bedouin
All service charges and taxes
Know Before You Book
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Pick Up Time Is Flexible as it is private tour
Children 9 and younger are not allowed
Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
What you can expect
Your English speaking driver will meet you on the dock and transfer 1.5 hours to Petra, then you will meet your professional speaking guide at Petra
– Tour starts with your English speaking guide walk through the 1.2km-long Siq to reach the city of Petra to explore the history and natural landscape.
– You will pass to water channels, wall carvings, original paving stones, Winged Lion’s Temple, Qasr al Bint, Royal Tombs, Byzantine and Blue Churches, Colonnaded Street, your tour not complete without visiting the Treasury, climb the 800+ steps to the Monastery and the Petra Museum where your tour will end. Then the at arranged time, return to the entrance gates via the Siq to meet with your driver. and head to Wadi Rum.
At a desert campsite, freshen up then climb into the back of a 4WD jeep for a 2 hour tour of the desert. Travel across vast tracts of sand, through narrow canyons overshadowed by windswept mountains. See ancient rock inscriptions, massive red sand dunes and local Bedouin tribes with their flocks of goats, sheep and camels.
Return to the campsite where your driver will be waiting to take you to Aqaba.
4.0 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app