Flora, wildlife observation
Expert local tour guide
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
Knowledgeable Mountaineer Guide (Spanish/English)
Equipment for walking
Know Before You Book
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Salento hotels. Please indicate hotel/address for your pick-up.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Children 0-11 are not allowed.
What you can expect
Valle de Cocora is one of the places to visit in Colombia. Its pleasant temperate climate, huge endemic wax palms, thick fog forests and great biodiversity add a rich ecosystem that is definitely worth contemplating and walking.
Together with an experienced mountaineering guide, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful landscapes while you learn about the nature of this place without equal.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery while you learn about the nature of this place without equal.
- Learn about the ecosystem and the Palmas de Cera of the Cocora Valley.
- Enter a cloud forest and have the opportunity to observe colorful birds, orchids and bromeliads.
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app