Blue Cave, Vis and Hvar Island Hopping Small Group Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Breathtaking beauty of Croatian islands, bays & caves
- Swimming in the dazzling blue waters of the Blue Cave
- Paradise of the idyllic hidden beach in Stiniva Bay
- Secret highlights to uncover on each island you visit
- Luxury speedboat for a stylish ride as you explore
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Minimum age is 3y.
- Small group tour
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Blue Cave ticket is approx 75HRK per person, please prepare cash in HRK
What you can expect
Meet your skipper and the group at our Gray Line office on Riva, city promenade. Our office is situated right next to Diocletians Palace entrance to the seafront, Brass Gate.
Definitely the easiest way to spend a full day cruising and exploring the Central Dalmatian islands.
Come aboard our speedboat as we start off our day with an exciting 90 minute ride to the UNESCO protected Vis Archipelago. Its main highlight, the famous BLUE CAVE on Bisevo Island is our first stop. As we arrive and get the tickets you will jump in to a small fishermens boat and the local skipper takes you inside of the Cave.
WOW! The pictures dont do justice for a place like this. No filters needed for this game of light and reflection as the sun rays reflect off the white sand bottom creating an intense blue color making your photos and videos almost unreal.
Save this memory as we continue with the cruise around Vis Island to our swimming locations. STINIVA BAY is our next stop. What a place, what a beach! Jump in the crystal clear sea, catch some Vitamin D lying on the beach while admiring the impressive cliffs in the background.
Afterwords we continue to the nearby BLUE LAGOON area situated next to the Island of Budikovac.Time for some snorkelling maybe. Grab our gear. Turquise water, white sand bottom is a combo perfect for some underwater photos and selfies.
In the second part of our day we move on to the Hvar Island area. Our first stop here is at the PAKLINI ISLANDS. This gorgeous chain of wooden isles offers perfect spots for swimming or lunch. Take a recommendation from our crew and try some of the Dalmatian cuisine specialties.
Last but not least we stop at the Town of Hvar. Admire the cultural sights, visit the Fortica fortress to get a perfect photo of what we call the Croatian St.Tropez.
We finish our tour in the late afternoon with a boat ride from Hvar back to Split.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
3.9 average out of 5 rating of 17 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app