Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Bayfront Park and Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia. This 3.5-star hotel has 309 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's near the airport and also close to Coyote Point Park and Poplar Creek Golf Course.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
All 309 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, phones, and ironing boards. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Desks are also standard.
At Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Parking is USD 20 per night (USD 24.00 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the free airport shuttle during limited hours. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- Indoor pool
Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport1177 Airport Blvd Burlingame CA 94010
Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport offers a casual restaurant with a lounge and express kiosk. The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle runs every half hour from early morning until late night. The hotel also offers a copmplimentary shuttle to downtown Burlingame. In addition to a heated indoor pool and spa tub, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a 24-hour business center with complimentary internet access. 14,000 square feet of event space includes conference rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This airport hotel also has multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk and concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Number of floors - 10
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
West Bay Café - Contemporary California cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
West Bay Lounge - Light fare is served along with wine, beer, and signature cocktails like the ginger whiskey sour and ginseng martini. Open from late afternoon.
Room service is available from early morning until night.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a heated indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment. Bayside Park is adjacent to the hotel and offers trails for jogging, walking, and bicycling. Guests also receive a discounted rate for a nearby gym and complimentary use of golf clubs at the Burlingame Driving Range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50 and a deposit of USD 100 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning
- Crowne Plaza Hotel San International Airport Francisco
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame