What's included, what's not
Live commentary on board
Sightseeing & nature cruise
Friendly professional team
Windproof ponchos for open ocean condtions
Local advice and tips on places to visit & things to do
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Infant seats are available please advise at time of booking
Cruise vesssel and departure time may change subject to DWC discretion/availability at short notice
Free all day car parking is available @ 38 Owen Street - located 50m from our office
Please arrive at our bookings office 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and collect your boarding passes from 50 Owen Street in Huskisson.
If you require additonal information please contact our office on | 4441 6311 | www.dolphinwatchcruises.com.au
|Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
Jervis Bay provides a spectacular backdrop for whale watching, so much so that it has become renowned as the premier whale watching destination in NSW.
With its prominent position on the south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay can offer one of the longest viewing seasons available to whale watchers in NSW, spanning from May until late November each year.
Also of interest is the fact that, especially on the southern migration, a majority of the whale viewing can be done in the sheltered waters of Jervis Bay meaning that you will be less likely to be subjected to the elements of the open ocean.
Our ‘eco-vessels’ give us the ability to get you out to the whales in very quick time so that you can spend more of your cruise viewing the whales rather than looking for them.
Our ‘Eco Whale Cruise’ gets you up close and personal with our majestic ‘Jervis Bay Whales’ in the quickest possible time.
• Dolphin Watch Cruises, 50 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
• Jervis Bay National Park, Jervis Bay Road, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
3.9 average out of 5 rating of 6 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app