Convenient bus ride from Nagoya to Iga
Chance to wear Ninja costume and throw Shuriken stars
Admission to Ninja Museum of Igaryu
Day trip to experience the Ninja Village at your leisure
Opportunity to learn the history and secrets of Ninja
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Round-trip transportation between Nagoya Meitetsu Bus Center and Uenoshi sta.
Admission to Ninja Museum of Igaryu
Ninja costume rental
Shuriken star experience
Meals & Beverages
Other expenses not listed above
Know Before You Book
The bus departs from Bus Stop 1 on 3rd floor of Meitetsu Bus Center.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Passenger must present a printed voucher when boarding the bus.
The bus will depart on its scheduled departure time even if all passengers are not present at the bus stop. Please be sure to arrive at the stop ahead of time.
This tour is unguided. Please make sure not to be late for the last bus.
We will not be liable or responsible for customers' schedule changes or missed trains due to traffic congestion or other reasons.
Seat reservation for return trip is not required. However, if there are no seats available on the bus, you will have to take the next one.
We will not be responsible if you can not get on the last bus due to limited seat availability.
What you can expect
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a Ninja, a visit to the Ninja Village in Iga might be just what you need. You'll experience wearing Ninja costume and throwing Shuriken stars on this unique tour.
Take the direct bus from Nagoya to Iga and spend the day exploring, cruising around Ninja Village. Enjoy comfortable and relaxing 110-min ride. Hop off at Uenoshi station and head for the Danjiri Museum where you can pick up your Ninja Museum ticket and Ninja experience tickets (costume and shuriken).
Change into the costume and act like a real Ninja warrior!
On this self-guided tour, you'll get the freedom to explore at your own pace. You can be spontaneous and easily change your itinerary if you wish!
Once you've finished sightseeing, make your way back to Uenoshi station for the return trip to Nagoya.
Please check the following for a detailed bus timetable.
Timetable (Return) - Uenoshi Station to Nagoya Meitetsu Bus Center
Dep. 12:27 - Arr. 14:12
Dep. 14:27 - Arr. 16:12
Dep. 16:07 - Arr. 17:57
Dep. 18:27 - Arr. 20:12
Please make sure not to be late for the last bus.
1. Meet at Meitetsu Bus Center (3F/Bus Stop 1)
2. Arrive at Uenoshi Station (Free time after arrival)
3. Stop by the Danjiri Museum first to pick up your admission ticket to the Ninja Museum of Igaryu, return bus ticket, Shuriken Throwing Experience voucher and Ninja costume voucher.
4. Visit Ninja Museum of Igaryu (located inside Ueno Park)
5. Observe the authentic Ninja Show held at the Ninja Museum (Additional charges apply)
6. Enjoy Shuriken Throwing Experience at Ninja Museum (included in the tour price)
7. Visit Iga Ueno Castle (Admission fee is not included in the tour price)
8. Explore the Ninja village on foot at your own pace and check the traditional Japanese confectionery at the souvenir shops
9. Make your way back to Uenoshi station for the return trip
10. Arrive at Nagoya Station Meitetsu Bus Center
Meitetsu Bus Center (meeting spot): Located in the Meitetsu Department Store Men's Building near Nagoya Station. 10 - 15 minute walk from JR Nagoya Station or Meitetsu Nagoya Station.
Address: 1-2-4 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002
Danjiri Museum (pick up location for Ninja Museum ticket): 5 minute walk from Uenoshieki-mae bus stop.
Address:122-4 Uenomarunouchi, Iga-shi, Mie-ken 518-0873
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app