VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Dupont Circle within a short walk of White House, Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as George Washington University. This 199-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Located centrally in Washington, it's also close to Ford's Theater and Washington Monument.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 199 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 27-inch TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
At Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 42 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 6 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to White House
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- Rooftop terrace
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. WiFi is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. Guests can relax on the rooftop terrace.
The hotel offers secure valet parking, no self-parking, (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters offers 199 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80.00
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Dc
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).