Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch places you in Downtown St. Louis, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium. This 195-room, 4-star hotel has a fitness center along with a spa tub and a 24-hour business center. Also close to this St. Louis hotel are Dome at America’s Center and City Museum.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch's 195 rooms are air-conditioned and provide MP3 docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and first-run movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with Egyptian cotton sheets ensure a restful night. Other amenities include free weekday newspapers, free local calls, and free bottled water.
Guests staying at Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch enjoy a fitness center, a spa tub, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 27 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include 6 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch400 Olive St St. Louis MO 63102
The Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch is 4 blocks from the iconic Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, and Laclede's Landing, the epicenter of St. Louis' nightlife with its bars and restaurants. The massive America's Center Convention Complex lies a mere 5 blocks away.
This Hilton hotel is housed in the Merchants Laclede Building, once a St. Louis bank. The historic architecture incorporates modern conveniences, such as WiFi (surcharge) within the lobby. The hotel can accommodate special events across 5,000 square feet of meeting space, which includes 7 conference rooms, where wired high-speed Internet connections are available. The fitness center includes circuit training, strength machines, and cardiovascular equipment.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5,000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch offers 195 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
400 Olive - This restuarant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also has a bar.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.95 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Hilton Arch Hotel St. Louis Downtown
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Arch
- St. Louis Downtown Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Arch Hotel
- Hilton Arch Hotel
- Hilton Arch
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).