Popular property highlights
Located in Japantown, Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. The 218 rooms at this 3.5-star hotel include iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Located centrally in San Francisco, it's also close to University of San Francisco and Lombard Street.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 218 air-conditioned rooms feature iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and 26-inch LCD TVs. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free newspapers, free local calls, and laptop-compatible safes.
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel features a 24-hour health club, free WiFi in public areas, and 16 meeting rooms. Parking is available for USD 23 per night (USD 45 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include conference space, a business center, and free use of bicycles.
- Close to Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour health club
- Business center
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Renovations & Closures
Right in the heart of the city, The Hotel Kabuki is located at the base of Pacific Heights, 12 blocks from Union Square and within two miles of the Moscone Center, Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and North Beach. Fashionable Fillmore Street, lined with boutiques and restaurants, is just steps from this San Francisco hotel.
The Hotel Kabuki offers a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a spa offering massages, aromatherapy, and beauty treatments.
A self-service business center has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges). The hotel provides 14,000 square feet of meeting space with 16 conference rooms and can arrange for both Japanese-style and Western-style catering services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1968
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel offers 218 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Mum's Restaurant and Bar
Nearby Things to Do
This San Francisco hotel has a small fitness center with weight machines, cardio equipment, and free weights.
Guests receive discounted access to the Cathedral Hill Fitness Center, a 24-hour health club two blocks away, which has an indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Hotel Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel San Francisco
- Kabuki Hotel
- Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique
- Kabuki Joie de Vivre Boutique San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki
- Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.