Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg places you next to Verkehrsverein Heidelberg e.V. and within a mile (2 km) of Philosophenweg. The 20 rooms at this 4-star hotel include minibars, LED TVs, and Egyptian cotton linens. It's in central Heidelberg and also close to Heidelberg Castle and Karl Theodor Bridge.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Le Gourmet, which specializes in French cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7:00 AM to 10 AM.
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg's 20 individually decorated rooms provide minibars, laptop-compatible safes, and desks. 32-inch LED TVs are available for entertainment, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer hydromassage showers and hair dryers. In-room massages are available.
At Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and free newspapers. If you drive, self parking is EUR 10.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 35 per person roundtrip. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a terrace, laundry facilities, and a garden.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 1472
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg offers 20 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with hydromassage showerheads, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10 AM.
Le Gourmet - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Mensurstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 60
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Die Hirschgasse
- Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg
- Die Hirschgasse Hotel
- Die Hirschgasse Hotel Heidelberg
- Heidelberg Hirschgasse
- Hirschgasse Heidelberg
- Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.