Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Ragged Point
Looking to book your trip to Ragged Point? Bring your pet along! The larger San Simeon area offers 7 pet-friendly accommodation choices. This relaxing city is known for its seaside and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Ragged Point
- Ragged Point Inn and Resort
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
Visiting Ragged Point with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Ragged Point while on vacation? Top places to visit include Ragged Point and Hearst Castle. While exploring the area, you might want to go to Henry Miller Memorial Library and Elephant Seal Rookery.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Ragged Point
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 59°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 25 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 65°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 68°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 68°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall