Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Highland
If you're considering your trip to Highland, bring your pet along! You'll find 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Highland ready to welcome you. Known for its architecture, this family-friendly city is also good for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Highland
- Baymont by Wyndham Highland
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its restaurant and location!
- Michael's Swiss Inn
Visiting Highland with Your Pet
Need to buy some pet essentials while in town? Simply head over to Fuehne Family Pets. You will find vet care nearby for your pet at Highland Animal Hospital LLC, Vetgate Global, and Lorna Sifford DVM.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Highland
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 65°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 7.72 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 12.99 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 10.63 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 77°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 10.28 inches of total rainfall