Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Atlantic Beach
If you want to take a vacation in Atlantic Beach, bring along your pet! Known for its beaches, this city is also good for sailing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Atlantic Beach
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
- Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and beach locale!
Visiting Atlantic Beach with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Atlantic Beach during your trip? Learn about local history at Fort Macon State Park and enjoy scenic views at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Anchorage Marina and Coral Bay Shopping Center.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Atlantic Beach
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 68°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 21 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 80°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall