Located in Downtown Atlanta, Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as English and Centennial Olympic Park. This 4-star hotel has 763 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Located in central Atlanta, the hotel is also near Georgia State University and World of Coca Cola.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Fandangles, which specializes in southern cuisine. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Sheraton Atlanta Hotel's 763 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. LCD TVs come with pay movies and video-game consoles, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Parking is USD 27.00 per night (USD 35 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 16.50 per person one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to English and Centennial Olympic Park
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool and indoor pool
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
This Sheraton hotel is 2 blocks from the MARTA public transit Peachtree Center stop; 6 blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, New World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium; 7 blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center, Philips Arena and the Georgia Dome; and 2 miles from Turner Field. Hartsfield International Airport is 9 miles away.
The Sheraton Atlanta's 17,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor garden courtyard and poolside space includes a heated swimming pool with a retractable roof.
The Link at Sheraton Business Center is located on the third level. Meeting rooms are wired for video-conferencing, and computer rental is available. Complimentary WiFi access is available in the hotel lobby, High-speed wifi available (surcharge), and translation services are available if requested 24 hours in advance.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 763
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting rooms 40
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 8826
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Year Built 1965
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (feet) - 95000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel offers 763 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Atlanta hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Fandangles - Offering unique cuisine utilizing distinctly southern regional and local ingredients. Overlooks the pool and Savannah-style Garden Courtyard. Features a 50-foot bar, outdoor terrace seating and a private wine room for conference dinners or wine tastings. Gluten-free, vegetarian selections, and a kids' menu are available.
The Collage - A casual restaurant offering primarily buffet dining during breakfast and lunch. You are also welcome to order from the menu with American fare.
The Deli - This sandwich shop offers deli sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee, and fruits from early morning until late night. Small café tables surround the deli, and patio dining is available in warmer months.
In Room Dining - Features our finest cuisine, turning your room into one of the best downtown Atlanta restaurants. Available 6 AM until midnight.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.00 and USD 30.00 for adults, USD 1.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16.50 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Atlanta Downtown Sheraton
- Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Sheraton Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Atlanta Sheraton
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).