Begin and end your search for cheap domestic air tickets on Orbitz. Choose from dozens of discount flights from Dallas to Austin.
Travelers looking for flights from Dallas to Austin have numerous options at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the third busiest in the world for arrivals and departures. DFW is the primary hub for American Airlines and also American Eagle's largest hub. Because the airport has aground area larger than the island of Manhattan, there is a Skylink train linking all five terminals to ensure that passengers arrive at their gates on time for their Dallas to Austin flights. To get to the airport, travelers can take the Trinity Railway Express to the DFW Airport Station, and jump on a free shuttle to the airport, or they can use Dallas Area Rapid Transit bus service.
Dallas to Austin flights will arrive at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, which is five miles southeast of Austin's central business district. Flights from Dallas to Austin are generally in the air for less than forty minutes, and all flights land at the airport's sole terminal. From there, travelers on Dallas to Austin flights can proceed to the baggage claim area to rent cars from one of the nine rental agencies, or head to the ground transportation area for a taxi. There is a $13 minimum charge for taxi service, but most travelers consider the convenience to be worth it. Buses from Austin are slow and offer infrequent service, and so are not recommended.
- 4 direct flights are operating from Dallas to Austin today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 1h 0m.
- American Airlines flight 1484 (8:50 AM GMT, Airbus A321) is today's earliest available flight from Dallas to Austin.
- American Airlines flight 1414 (2:45 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Dallas to Austin.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Dallas to Austin (American Airlines flight 1484, Airbus A321) takes 1h 0m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Dallas to Austin (American Airlines flight 1484, Airbus A321) takes 1h 0m.
- Flights from Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW), Love Field Airport (DAL) to Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport (AUS) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.