- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Park Plaza Leeds4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We had booked the Park Plaza Leeds as a venue central for all coming to our wedding on 29th December. The customer care and lack of ability to converse in English was shocking by the staff. There were so many mistakes and errors that it made the start of our wedding day very stressed!
We love this hotel as always offered a great room and view We loved chilling out overlooking city square and with the Xmas lights and tree it was lovely, whilst sipping champagne Service good and Asian food is fabulous, particularly the black cod and steak on hot rocks!
Lovely rooms nice and clean! Really close to everything so either if your going on a night out or shopping it’s a really good location. All of the staff was really friendly and polite! Will be returning in the future.
This hotel was perfect for a 2 night stay in Leeds city centre. Close to the train station along with bars and restaurants it was the perfect place to enjoy our new years celebrations. The only issue was that one of the lifts wasn't working which slowed down many guests getting to and from their rooms - especially for us as we were on the 19th floor! But this didn't dampen our stay at all.
I stayed for two nights and found the stay brilliant I was looked after from start to finish and the staff were very helpful. My room was larger than expected and the breakfast perfect. Definitely staying again
Giving this hotel a review of 5 star just isn't enough! The staff go beyond the duty to make sure you have a great stay, the breakfast was amazing with very attentive servers and the room was superb, with large HD Flatscreen's, generous sized beds and powerful showers what more could you want!? We are planning our return trip already!
Rude staff, run down rooms with low down uncomfortable beds. Lifts took 15mins to arrive then when did usually full. Stairs were scruffy and generally an unpleasant experience. Real let down as have stayed at Park Plaza before and always been a good stay.
Great stay and really nice staff. The major problem was that it was just a really long wait to get down the elevator that after 10 minutes we decided to walked down (10 floors) with luggage. The bathroom could be a bit fresher but overall i recommend it.
Would not recommend at all standard room which we paid over the odds for, uncomfy beds, slow lifts, rude staff, unclear on parking! This is without mentioning the four month old water in the kettle along with many other issues
We stayed in this hotel for one night and were delighted with it's location in the city centre. The room was clean and comfortable and the reception staff very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Walking distance to First Direct Arena
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
First Direct Arena is a short stroll from Park Plaza Leeds, and other popular attractions like Royal Armouries are within a mile (2 km). This 4-star hotel has 187 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Leeds and also close to Thackray Medical Museum and Kirkstall Abbey.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Park Plaza Leeds's 187 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with cable TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
At Park Plaza Leeds, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. Offsite parking is offered for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center and wedding services.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3143 reviews