Popular property highlights
Located in Leeds City Centre within a short walk of Royal Armouries, 42 The Calls is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as First Direct Arena. This 41-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Leeds and also a short walk from Corn Exchange and Leeds Kirkgate Market.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite brasserie, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
All of 42 The Calls's 41 individually decorated rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Desks are also available.
Guests of 42 The Calls enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and free newspapers. Offsite parking is available for a fee. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a fireplace in the lobby and a porter/bellhop.
- Walking distance to Royal Armouries
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
42 The Calls
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1887
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
42 The Calls offers 41 accommodations with minibars and complimentary bottled water. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels.
Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- 42 Calls
- 42 Calls Hotel
- 42 Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 Calls Leeds
- 42 Call Leeds
- 42 The Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 The Calls Leeds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).