Book your room at 42 The Calls
Located in Cultural Quarter within a short walk of Royal Armouries, 42 The Calls is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as First Direct Arena. This 41-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Leeds and also a short walk from Leeds Minster and Corn Exchange.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite brasserie, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
All of 42 The Calls's 41 individually decorated rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Desks are also available.
Guests of 42 The Calls enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and free newspapers. Offsite parking is available for a fee. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a fireplace in the lobby and a porter/bellhop.
- Walking distance to Royal Armouries
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
42 The Calls42 The Calls Leeds England LS2 7EW
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1887
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.25 and GBP 15.25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- 42 Calls
- 42 Calls Hotel
- 42 Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 Calls Leeds
- 42 Call Leeds
- 42 The Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 The Calls Leeds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).