- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The townhouse accommodation provides transfers from the cruise terminal (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
San Lio Tourist House0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Small tourist house situated 2 minute walk to the Rialto Bridge - spent 3 nights here - very happy with the location - clean comfortable - little noisy at night . Definitely recommend and good value for money. Didn’t have any interaction with staff and the guest house is separate location to the check in - hotel.
Very good location Near the San Marcos square and the different restaurants and food houses. Near the most beautiful bridge as it is the Rialto and 20 minutes by boat from the central station Santa Lucia. The rooms clean and comfortable with good panoramic view. The comfort price ratio is the appropriate one.
The room was quite spacious, clean and cosy and the tourist house is close to many amenities and beautiful shops. It is just a few minutes away from Rialto bridge - I would suggest stopping here on your arrival if you are carrying luggage as this route to the hotel means crossing only 2 bridges (with a few steps each) and if you stop closer to San Marco instead, it is a longer way and more bridges to cross. Check in is a few blocks away and the staff greeted us with a warm welcome upon arrival. Perfect spot for a few nights in Venice!
Ideal location but the room smelt of sweaty feet!! This aside the shower was hot and the room was clean. It was unclear how we should check out so perhaps a key drop on the San lio site would be a good idea
Easy to find San Lio via the map they sent; video intercom to sister hotel very useful. Very good location close to Rialto bridge and 10/15 min walk to San Marco square. Room comfortable; pillows somewhat hard only fault.
Room was quaint (not as small as expected), clean, safe/secure, with private bath. Small shower, but normal for Europe. Fabulous experience! Make sure you follow instructions to check in. We didn't. Service to help us find where we needed to be was excellent. Friendly staff. Lots of stairs to our room. Lots of security.
I have stayed at a number of different hotels in Venice at various prices and this was more spacious of them all, it has air conditioning, and was clean and tidy. It is ideally located near to the Rialto Bridge. It has a really weird system in that it does not have a reception this is 1/4 mile away in another hotel we only found it as some other visitors were checking out as we arrived. The only other comment I would make is I have never used such a small shower someone of a large nature would fit in it.
If you are booked here be prepared to have to walk a couple blocks over to check in at a different hotel. There is a map at San lio to get you to the other part. Our room was quiet the staff was helpful and friendly and the room was clean. Our shower was the worst part because it was so tiny. You can buy tours from the desk and get breakfast but we found out you have to reserve breakfast a day in advance.
Umberto gave us a warm welcome when we arrived to pick up the keys at Ca Bragadin and showed us how to find our Saint Lio room located across a charming canal. He also arranged tickets for us to go to a wonderful concert to honour Vilvadi's birthday and tickets for a tour of the Doge's Palace. This kind of friendly service is appreciated when so far from home. The location of Saint Lio is fantastic within easy walking distance to the Rialto Bridge and Saint Marks Square. Our room was comfortable, spacious and represented good value for money.
San Lio, is a 2 minute walk from the grand canal. Outside was a stall selling cold beers and wines and fresh fruit. It's in the heart of Venice and is the perfect place! Our room looked out over a small square. The room itself was huge, nice bed and very clean. We had everything we needed. Less than 15 seconds walk is many restaurants and pizzerias and just down the street is the best gelato store! (Gelatoteca suso) 100% reccomend staying here.
- Walking distance to Rialto Bridge and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Castello, San Lio Tourist House is adjacent to Rialto Bridge and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. This 6-room townhouse welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, express check-in, and express check-out. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also a short walk from this Venice townhouse.
Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
San Lio Tourist House's 6 air-conditioned rooms provide full-sized refrigerators/freezers, safes, and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests of San Lio Tourist House enjoy free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Transportation is made easy with a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 312 reviews