Popular property highlights
The Airone Hotel enjoys an exceptional location in Venice in the Cannaregio area, facing the Canal Grande and only a few metres from the Santa Lucia railway station. The property is housed in a charming 17th century building and welcomes guests in a cosy and peaceful atmosphere, ensuring a relaxing and restful stay in Venice. On-site amenities include a bar and a luggage deposit, as well as a front desk staffed around the clock with personnel always on hand to provide you with useful tourist information and sightseeing tips. The hotel does not serve breakfast.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Airone Hotel features express check-in, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 13
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.00 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.00 per hour )
Airone Hotel offers 13 accommodations with air conditioning. In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Airone Hotel
- Airone Hotel Venice
- Airone Venice