Located in Tuherahera within a mile (2 km) of Tikehau Dock, Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is within 2 miles (3 km) of Tikehau Church. This 37-room, 4-star resort has a private beach, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Tikehau Port is also 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the resort, which is on the waterfront.
This resort is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The 37 air-conditioned accommodations feature furnished balconies or patios and afford space to spread out with sitting areas. 20-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Minibars, coffee makers, and ceiling fans are also standard.
Guests of Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort have access to a private beach, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for XPF 8475 per person roundtrip. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this beach resort include WiFi in public areas, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a library.
- Onsite dining
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort offers 37 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 20-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( XPF 1500 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( XPF 1500 per day )
Manea Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Hot stone massage
- Body wraps
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Poreho - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 7980 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 16965.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 8483.00 (from 5 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 25740.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 12870.00 (from 5 to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8475 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 7980 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Tikehau Beach Pearl Resort
- Tikehau Beach Resort
- Tikehau Pearl Beach
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed