Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Tewksbury
If you're considering a vacation in Tewksbury, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Tewksbury ready to welcome you. Known for its monuments, this family-friendly city is also good for hockey games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Tewksbury
- Motel 6 Tewksbury, MA - Boston
Cats and dogs stay free
See why guests love its helpful staff and location!
- Extended Stay America Suites Boston Tewksbury
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its convenient parking and location!
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Boston Tewksbury
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Tewksbury with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Tewksbury while on vacation? Some of the popular places to visit include TD Garden, Tsongas Arena, and Burlington Mall. In the area, other places you might want to go to include Salem Witch Trials Memorial and USS Constitution Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Tewksbury
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 52°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 80°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 83°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 67°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall