Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
Located in Old Town, Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as National Palace and Cathedral of Santo Domingo. This 300-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a casino, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Located centrally in Santo Domingo, it's also close to Parque Colon and Alcazar de Colon.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Quisqueya, which specializes in international cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All of Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino's 300 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
Guests of Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino enjoy a casino, a nightclub, and an outdoor pool. There's free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a 24-hour health club, outdoor tennis courts, and WiFi in public areas.
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & CasinoAvenida George Washington 367 Santo Domingo Distrito Nacional
The Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino offers destination-resort facilities ranging from onsite entertainment spots to a health and fitness center.
The hotel's onsite 24-hour casino is the largest in Santo Domingo. Next to the casino, the hotel theater stages shows and revues several times a month.
The spa and fitness center features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, and plush "quiet rooms", and offers a range of massages and body treatments.
Commercial travelers can take advantage of a full-service business center, which offers high-speed Internet access and translation services, and 13 meeting rooms onsite. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Across the street from the hotel, guests can take a stroll along the breezy malécon, Santo Domingo's central, miles-long Caribbean waterfront, where waves crash romantically day and night.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Year Built 1942
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Quisqueya - This casual restaurant offers breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte choices and à la carte dinners. Adjacent is a coffee-and-pastry bar.
Bar del Sol - This pool-side bar serves barbecue. It is open for lunch.
Merengue Bar and Lounge - This is the place to go for exotic drinks.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The full-service Jaragua Spa features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, massages, facials, and other treatments.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 6 per day
- Hotel Jaragua
- Hotel Jaragua Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Jaragua
- Jaragua Hotel
- Jaragua Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Casino
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Santo Domingo
- Renaissance Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Renaissance
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Casino
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.