- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This property provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Relais Giulia0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to St. Peter's Basilica and Castel Sant'Angelo
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
Located in Navona, Relais Giulia is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Castel Sant'Angelo and Campo de' Fiori. This 13-room property welcomes guests with in-room amenities like minibars, coffee makers, and LCD TVs. It's in central Rome and also a short walk from St. Peter's Basilica and Piazza Navona.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7:30 AM to 10 AM. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
Relais Giulia's 13 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. 42-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and memory foam beds with premium bedding and down comforters ensure a restful night. Safes, phones, and desks are also available.
A local mainstay since 1500, Relais Giulia offers free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Transportation is made easy with a train station shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with concierge services and luggage storage.
Guest reviews for Relais Giulia
lovely spot in a great location
Pleasant 2 nights stay in the heart of Rome. Location of the hotel is really its best feature, steps away from the hot spots of the city. The structure is new (recently renovated) clean and within the character of the historic center. Breakfast is ok. Bad phone reception but free wi-fi all over.
quick business trip
Had to go to Rome for a few days, the hotel is perfectly located in the center of the city, Staff was very helpful and room very comfortable.
walking distance to anywhere
This hotel has a great location. But unfortunately, bathroom stall is very small. Breakfast is good and staff are friendly.
great place to stay within walking distance of major sites
My wife and I just stayed for 3 nights and very much recommend this hotel to you. The location was about as central as you can get in Rome. The price made for an incredible value. Furthermore, a pleasant staff, free breakfast and free WiFi made the stay great.
great hotel in central rome
We had a great experience in the hotel. The location is great, walkable both to Vatican, Piazza Navona and the night life of Trastevere. It's not close to metro, but it's well connected by bus to Termini. We had two rooms, both of them comfortable (not huge, but not tiny as suggested in other reviews, absolutely standard). The street is calm and quiet at night. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. We would definitely consider this hotel for another trip to Rome.
The hotel was perfect! Near the Vatican Quaint, modern yet lots of character. The room decor was really appealing and the bed was super comfortable. There's A/C great for after a long hot day of sightseeing and not available in many other hotels. The staff was polite, professional and very helpful without being intrusive. Breakfast was splendid. The amenities were to notch including the bathroom products. Transportation city buses including hop on hop off buses are nearby and many good places to eat. I will return and encourage you to try it; you will not be disappointed.