- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park3.0 out of 5.0
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park places you within a 10-minute stroll of Estes Park Museum and Stanley Park. This 150-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's in a national park and also a short walk from Aspen and Evergreen Gallery and Stanley Village.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park's 150 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in pillow menus. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Free parking is available if you drive. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and a conference center.